Aayush Sapra (Food Blogger) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend & More
Ayush Sapra is an Indian food blogger. He is extremely popular on the video sharing and social media platform YouTube. He is also the co-founder of the food blogging channel India Eat Mania. Ayush is originally from New Delhi.
Birth and early life
Ayush Sapra was born in New Delhi, India. He has done his graduation in Bachelor of Commerce from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. He also did a certificate course in Chinese language from St. Stephen’s College, DU.
|Real Name||ayush sapra|
|Date of birth||2000|
|Age (as of 2021)||22 years|
|birth place||New Delhi, India|
|hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother: Name Not Known
Father: Name Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Not Available
|Know||New Delhi, India|
Aayush started his career as Social Media Manager for TSD Corporation Limited from July 2016 to November 2018. He briefly worked as a freelance writer for UC News. In December 2018, he co-founded India Eat Mania, a food blogging YouTube channel. He simultaneously uploads videos to the self-titled YouTube channel. Aayush is now one of the famous food blogger of Indian and has more than lakhs of followers.
Education details and more
|University||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
St. Stephen’s College
physical statistics and more
|Height||5′ 7″ feet|
|body shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobby||travel and watch movies|
marital status and more
|Salary (approx)||Not available|
|net worth||Not available|
social media presence
Some facts about Ayush Sapra
- Ayush Sapra was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- He was specialized in every subject and had good knowledge of every subject.
- In addition, he participated in debate and quiz competitions and won many prizes.
- AYUSH is associated with an NGO Raunak which works for many social causes, mainly poverty alleviation. He is helping the needy people by donating food and clothes.
- He won the Inter College Green Business Plan Competition at Sirifort College, New Delhi
- He is fluent in Hindi and English and knows Chinese as well.
If you have. have more information about ayush sapra, Please comment below we will update within an hour.
This post is auto generated. All Materials and trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your articles, please contact us.