Antara Nandy (Singer) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Antara Nandi (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Antara Nandi is an Indian playback singer and artist. She is best known for Zee TV’s singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs” in 2009. Antara was among the top three contestants of the show. He was also seen in the YouTube original “ARRived”, judged by AR Rahman, Shain, Clinton Cerejo and Vidya Vox.
birth and family
Antara Nandi was born on 11 December 1999 in Kolkata, West Bengal. She is the elder daughter of Animesh and Jui Nandi. Apart from him in the family, his younger sister Ankita Nandi is there. Ankita is also a singer like her. Antara always wanted to become a playback singer. Hence, he started singing training under Padma Shri awarded Indian classical singer Rashid Khan at the age of only 5.
|Real Name||Antara Nandi|
|profession||Playback Singer, YouTuber and Lyricist|
|Date of birth||11 December 1999|
|Age (as in 2002)||23 years|
|birth place||Sivasagar, Assam|
|family||Mother: Jui Nandyo
Father: Animesh Nandy
Sister: Ankita Nandyo
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Antara completed her schooling from Delhi Public School, Kolkata. She is currently pursuing her graduation in Mass Communication from Symbiosis International University. To fulfill his dream, he joined AR Rahman’s music institute ‘KM Music Conservatory’. While in this academy, he studied western classical music.
Education details and more
|School||Delhi Public School Ruby Park, Kolkata|
|college||Symbiosis International University, Pune|
|educational qualification||Pursuing Studies (Mass Communication)|
|First entry||Television : Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs (2009)
|Prize||Delhi Shorts International Film Festival-15
Ramdhenu Viewers Choice Award
Antara got her first career breakthrough with Zee TV’s singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa La Champs”. This show earned him a lot of name in the singing industry. At a young age, he got an opportunity to work with famous Bollywood singers like Alka Yagnik, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Pulak Banerjee and Debojit Saha. He has lent his voice to many Assamese language films and has also sung the title songs of many Bengali TVs. shows.
physical statistics and more
|Height||5′ 4″ feet|
|Hobby||singing, dancing, reading|
social media presence
Some facts about Antara Nandya
- Antara Nandi was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She can sing in 5 different languages including Hindi, Assamese, Bengali and English.
- She debuted in the film industry with the song “Nixti Joto Ronge” from the Assamese film.Play play,
- Nandi Sistershmm humma‘ The song went viral across social media in 2016
- In 2013, Antara sang hit songs like ‘Police Babu’ and ‘Najnu’ Hangul Theater,
- At the age of just 9, he gave his performance at Netaji Indoor Stadium.
- He has also lent his voice to a music album.e jibon nohoi zuna brothersThis music album was released in 2010, sung by Alka Yagnik, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Pulak Banerjee, Debojit Saha, Luna Bharali Das, Debjit Choudhary.
- Antara has been very active in singing since school as she never missed any competition.
- He has won the title of ‘Delhi Shorts International Film Festival 2015’. In this competition she sang her song “Ya Devi”.
- In 2019, she participated in AR Rahman’s YouTube Singing Reality Show.arrived,
If you have. have more information about Antara Nandi, Please comment below we will update within an hour.
This post is auto generated. All Materials and trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your articles, please contact us.