Cadence Baker (American Idol) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Tal Baker (American Idol) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Tal Baker is an American singer and songwriter. He is best known for participating in season 20 of ABC’s reality show American Idol, being judged by Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie. She is originally from Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
|Real Name||Tal Baker|
|profession||singer and songwriter|
|Date of birth||14 January 2003|
|Age (as in 2002)||19 years|
|birth place||Muscle Shoals, Alabama|
|hometown||Muscle Shoals, Alabama|
|Family||Mother: Shannon Gray Baker
Father: Shane Baker
Sister: Lolabelle Gray Baker and Josephina Gray Baker (Younger)
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Know||Muscle Shoals, Alabama|
Education details and more
|educational qualification||high school graduates|
|First entry||Television : American Idol (2022)
physical statistics and more
|Height||Feet: 5′ 6″ feet
In Meters : 1.7 Square Meters
|weight||In Pounds: 123 lbs
In kilograms : 56 kg
|Hobby||dance and music|
social media presence
Some facts about Tal Baker
- Tal Baker was born and raised in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
- Her grandfather, Gary Baker, is the famous country music singer and songwriter who wrote “I Swear”. The song sold over 20 million copies internationally, and won the 1995 Grammy for “Best Country Song”.
- His father Shane wrote music for Brentwood Benson Music, a Christian music publishing company in Nashville. He also owned a music publishing company in Florence, Alabam. In 2009, Shane released a self-titled full-length album through Noiseblock, which he wrote, recorded and produced.
- Cadence has been singing since the age of 4.
- She performed Whitney Houston’s “I’m Your Baby Tonight” at an American Idol audition. At the end of his song, he got a standing ovation from all three judges.
If you have. have more information about Tal Baker, Please comment below we will update within an hour.
This post is auto generated. All Materials and trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your articles, please contact us.