dalila bellas phone number
Dalila Bela phone number is +1(332)201-3828. Below are the new dalila bella phone numbers:
|old dalila bella phone number||+1(332)201-3828|
|new dalila bella phone number||+1(323)865-XXXX|
|second dalila bella phone number||+1(323)523-XXXX|
dalila bellas Whatsapp Number
|dalila bella whatsapp number||+1(323)865-XXXX|
dalila bellas Home Address
|Dalila Bella House Address||Los Angeles|
dalila bellas E mail ID
|dalila bella email id||Not Available|
dalila bellas Website
dalila bellas social media profiles
dalila bellas fact
- Dalila Bella was born on 5 October 2001 in Montreal, Quebec. Rafael Alejandro and Bruce Salomon are his two brothers. They are both actors. The actress is currently based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Dalila Bella started her acting career at the age of five, when she was cast in a national advertisement. She had small roles in the television series ‘Supernatural’ and ‘Fringe’ in 2009. He starred in “RL Stine’s The Haunting Hour: The Series” the following year, as well as in the DVD film “The Stranger.”
- The actress was then cast as Taylor Pringle in “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Roderick Rules” in 2011. She also starred in the films ‘Red Riding Hood’ and ‘Joanna Makes a Friend’ in the same year. Bella returns to her role as Taylor Pringle in “Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days” not long after.
- He debuted as Agent Olive in the series ‘Odd Squad’ in 2014. The Canadian beauty made her acting debut a year later in the fantasy drama Once Upon a Time. In 2016, he played Agent Olive in ‘Odd Squad: The Movie’. Bella made her debut as Sidney in the animated TV series Ready to Jet Go in the same year.
- She is also starring in the Canadian drama series ‘Anne’ since 2017 as Diana Barry. In addition to “Dead Hearts”, “The 100”, “That Burning Feeling” and “Grave Encounters 2”, the actress has appeared in it. Supporting roles in the films ‘Dead Hearts’, ‘The 100’, ‘That Burning Feeling’ and ‘Grave Encounters 2’. For his portrayal in ‘Dead Hearts’, he received several international awards.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.