Kris Kristofferson Phone Number, WhatsApp Number Contact Mobile
Kris Kristofferson phone number
Kris Kristofferson’s phone number is +1(947)214-3563. Below are the New Kris Kristofferson phone numbers:
|Old Kris Kristofferson Phone Number||+1(947)214-3563|
|New Kris Kristofferson Phone Number||+1(949)490-XXXX|
|2nd Kris Kristofferson phone number||+1(949)574-XXXX|
Kris Kristofferson Whatsapp Number
|chris christofferson whatsapp number||+1(949)490-XXXX|
Kris Kristofferson Home Address
|Kris Kristofferson House Address||los flores|
Kris Kristofferson E mail ID
|Kris Kristofferson email id||Not Available|
Kris Kristofferson Website
Kris Kristofferson social media profiles
Kris Kristofferson fact
- Lars Henry Kristofferson and Mary Ann Kristofferson had Christopher Kristofferson on June 22, 1936 in Brownsville, Texas, USA. His father was a retired Air Force Major General who had gone to work for the Saudi Arabian corporation ‘Aramco’.
- He grew up in Brownsville, Texas for most of his childhood. In 1954, he graduated from ‘San Mateo High School’ in California. He attended Pomona College in Claremont, where he won a short story contest sponsored by Atlantic Monthly magazine.
- He did his BA in Literature after excelling as a sportsman and scholar. He joined Merton College, Oxford University after receiving the ‘Rhodes Scholarship’ and did a B.A. in English Literature in 1960. Graduated with Phil.
- In the early 1960s, Kristofferson joined the military and was stationed in West Germany. He resigned from the military in 1965, while stationed at West Point as an English instructor, to pursue songwriting full-time.
- He relocated to Nashville, where he found it difficult to make ends meet. With ‘Vietnam Blues’, he achieved success as a songwriter for singer Dave Dudley. The song reached the ‘Top 20’ in 1966.
- In the 1970s, his songs were credited with Ray Stevens (“Sunday Morning Comin’ Down,” Jerry Lee Lewis (“Once More With Feeling,” Ray Price (“For the Good Times”), and Sammy Smith (“Help Me Make It”). ) was covered by overnight,’).
- Despite the fact that his first album, ‘Christopherson’ failed to chart, his second album, ‘The Silver Tongued Devil and I’, released in 1971, performed tremendously on the country and pop charts, making him an artist. established as .
- He made his acting debut in 1971 with Dennis Hopper’s The Last Movie. After that, he got the lead role in Bill Norton’s film ‘Cisco Pike’. In the film, he played a failed musician who turns out to be a drug salesman.
- Their fourth album, ‘Jesus Was a Capricorn,’ was released shortly after their third album, ‘Border Lord’. The album’s success was secured by the single ‘Why Me’, which reached number one on the charts.
- In the 1973 picture of Sam Peckinpah in Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid, he co-starred with James Coburn and Bob Dylan. He was nominated for a ‘BAFTA’ for ‘Most Promising Newcomer’ for his part in ‘Billy the Kid’.
- He released a hit duet album, ‘Full Moon’ with his then-wife Rita Coolidge. However, the latter two albums, “Spooky Ladies Sideshow” and “Breakaway”, both released the following year, did not live up to expectations.
- Martin Scorsese starred opposite Ellen Burstyn in Martin Scorsese’s 1974 comedy Alice Don’t Live Here Anymore. The film was critically acclaimed and won several Oscars and BAFTAs.
- In the 1976 film Vigilant Force, he played Aaron Arnold, a Vietnam War veteran tasked with protecting a community from a band of noisy oil-field workers.
- In 1978, he appeared in another Peckinpah picture, ‘Convoy’. The film was a huge hit at the box office, earning $45 million. The following year, he participated in ‘Havana Jam’.
- In 1982, he released the double album ‘The Winning Hand’ with Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson and Brenda Lee. The album peaked at number 4 on Billboard’s ‘Top Country Albums’ chart in the United States.
- He formed the supergroup ‘The Highwaymen’ in 1985 with Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash. ‘Highwayman’ and ‘Highwayman 2’ were hugely successful albums.
- In the 1998 vampire action thriller ‘Blade’, she co-starred with Wesley Snipes. He reprized his role as Blade’s tutor, ‘Abraham Whistler’, in the ‘Blade II’ and ‘Blade: Trinity’ sequels.
- He appeared in films such as “Planet of the Apes,” “Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story” and “The Wendell Baker Story” between 2001 and 2008. His music album ‘This Old Road’ was also released.
- He published the CD ‘Closer to the Bone’ in 2009. This was where Johnny Cash’s song ‘Good Morning John’ was recorded. Sinead O’Connor was awarded the single “Sister Sinead”.
- He played the role of a dolphin in the movie ‘Dolphin Tale’ which is based on a true story. In 2014, he also appeared in the sequel of the film ‘Dolphin Tale 2’.
- He released demos produced by him while working as a watchman between 1968 and 1972 in May 2010. The demo was first released as ‘Please Don’t Tell Me How the Story Ends: The Publishing Demos’. After that, he published his next album ‘Feeling Mortal’ three years later.
- For their 2015 album ‘The Cedar Creek Sessions’, they were nominated for a Grammy Award for ‘Best American Album’.
- In 2015, she had a recurring role in the television series ‘Texas Rising’. He appeared in films such as “Lawless Range,” “Hickok,” “The Star” and “Blaze” between 2016 and 2018.
- Kris Kristofferson’s song ‘Sunday Morning Comin’ Down’ for Ray Stevens became a hit. However, in 1970, Johnny Cash’s rendition of the song topped the US Billboard Hot Country Singles chart and received other honors.
- Chris co-wrote the smash song “Me and Bobby McGee” for Roger Miller and Johnny Cash. However, on Rolling Stone magazine’s list of the ‘500 Greatest Songs of All Time’, Janis Joplin’s version of the song is ranked number 148.
- He played a superstar in the 1976 musical film ‘A Star Is Born’. The film’s soundtrack, which featured co-star Barbra Streisand, was awarded a 4x Platinum. It also spent six weeks at the top of the Billboard 200 chart.
- Kristofferson earned a ‘Golden Globe Award’ in the category of ‘Best Motion Picture Actor – Musical/Comedy’ as a composer for the film ‘A Star Is Born’ in 1977.
- ‘The Songwriters Hall of Fame,’ ‘Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame’ and ‘Country Music Hall of Fame’ have all honored him. He has also received the ‘Johnny Cash Visionary Award’ from CMT.
- From three marriages, Kristofferson has eight children. Francis Beer and soprano Rita Coolidge, from his first two marriages, were childhood sweethearts. He is currently married to Lisa Meyers.
- This singer-songwriter-actor tried out for the role of “Superman” in the film of the same name. He was considered for the role of ‘Rambo’ in the film ‘First Blood’.
- It landed a helicopter on songwriter Johnny Cash’s lawn to deliver a song he had written, which Cash recorded.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.