michelle keegan phone number
Michelle Keegan’s phone number is +44 7736050771. Below are Michelle Keegan’s new phone numbers:
|Old Michelle Keegan Phone Number||+44 7736050771|
|new michelle keegan phone number||+44 75872XXXX|
|second michelle keegan phone number||+44 73907XXXX|
michelle keegan whatsapp number
|michelle keegan whatsapp number||+44 75872XXXX|
Michelle Keegan House Address
|Michelle Keegan House Address||Essex|
Michelle Keegan Email ID
|Michelle Keegan Email ID||Not Available|
Michelle Keegan Website
Michelle Keegan Social Media Profile
|Number . Instagram followers in||5.7 million|
|number of facebook followers||One billion|
|number of twitter followers||3.4 million|
Michelle Keegan Facts
- Michelle Elizabeth Keegan was born on 3 June 1987 in Stockport, Greater Manchester. Michael Keegan, his father, is English, and Jacqueline Keegan, his mother, is Gibraltarian. Andrew Michael Keegan is her brother, and Nicola Corfield is her sister.
- Keegan Eccles” St. St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic High School.’ He studied acting at the Manchester School of Acting. Before starting his acting career, Keegan worked at the department shop Selfridges. He also worked as a check-in agent at Manchester Airport.
- In 2007, Keegan made her acting debut as Tina McIntyre in the sitcom ‘Coronation Street’. After her second audition, she was offered the part. Keegan was chosen from over 900 candidates who auditioned for the part. Coronation Street is one of the most popular shows on ITV.
- The role played by Keegan, ‘Tina McIntyre’, was one of the series’ primary characters. Several major storylines revolved around him. Perjury, abortion and surrogacy were all situations Tina had to deal with.
- In 2013, Keegan announced his departure from the show. In the end his character was murdered. On 2 June 2014, he made his final appearance on the show.
- Keegan starred as Tina in the 2008 direct-to-video film Coronation Street: Out of Africa. The film was shot in South Africa. In it, characters from the ‘Coronation Street’ television series went to a luxury resort in South Africa.
- Keegan made her radio debut in 2009, co-hosting ‘The Official Chart’ on BBC Radio 1. That same year, Keegan starred in the “Red Dwarf: Back to Earth” miniseries, which aired on “Dave.”
- Keegan was featured on the cover of men’s magazine ‘FHM’ in January 2011. According to a poll conducted by the magazine in 2010, she was ranked thirty-one among the ‘100 Sexiest Women’. In the same survey in 2011, he was placed at twenty-sixth place. Michelle Keegan was named fourth in the ‘Sexiest Woman’ poll in 2013 and has once again appeared on the cover of ‘FHM’. She secured the first position in 2015, holding the title of ‘Sexiest Woman in the World’.
- In 2014, Keegan participated in a European tour as ‘Tinkerbell’ in a stage adaptation of ‘Peter Pan’.
- Keegan starred as ‘Tracy’ in the ‘BBC’ drama series ‘Ordinary Lies’ in 2015. ‘Tracy’ was a drug trafficker who worked as a receptionist. Keegan appeared in five episodes of the show.
- In 2016, Keegan appeared as ‘Ursula’ in the ‘Plebs’ comedy series on ITV2. In the same year, she starred as a celebrity contestant in the sports program ‘Crystal Maze’.
- In the TV series ‘Our Girl’, Keegan was cast as the starring character ‘Corporal Georgie Lane’. The military drama series starring Keegan, which airs on the BBC, is still going strong.
- Keegan starred as ‘Tina Moore’ in the TV show ‘Tina and Bobby’ in 2017. It was a three-part series on Bobby Moore’s relationship with his first wife, Tina Moore. ‘ITV’ aired the series.
- Michelle Keegan married Mark Wright, an actress and model, in May 2015. After two years of courtship, the pair got married. They are without children.
- Keegan was previously married to singer Max George. They met in 2010 and were together for two years. In 2012, the couple called off their engagement.
- Keegan’s character ‘Tina’ on ‘Coronation Street’ was the series’ first surrogate mother. ‘Tina’ gave birth to a child for ‘Gary’ and ‘Izzy’.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.