Tyler James Williams phone number
Tyler James Williams phone number is +1(332)258-5482. Below are the New Tyler James Williams phone numbers:
|old tyler james williams phone number||+1(332)258-5482|
|new tyler james williams phone number||+1(323)773-XXXX|
|second tyler james williams phone number||+1(323)213-XXXX|
Tyler James Williams Whatsapp Number
|tyler james williams whatsapp number||+1(323)773-XXXX|
Tyler James Williams Home Address
|Tyler James Williams House Address||Los Angeles|
Tyler James Williams E mail ID
|tyler james williams email id||Not Available|
Tyler James Williams Website
Tyler James Williams social media profiles
Tyler James Williams fact
- Tyler Williams was born on 9 October 1992 in Westchester County, New York. He was the first child of Angela and Le’Roy Williams. His musical abilities most likely came from his mother, who was a singer and songwriter.
- On the other hand, his father worked as a police constable. Tyrell Jackson Williams and Tylan Jacob Williams, his younger siblings, grew up with him in his hometown. All three brothers went on to have successful careers as actors.
- At the age of four, he made his television debut as a voice actor in the sitcom ‘Little Bill’, playing the character ‘Bobby’. In the year 2000, he briefly replaced Devon Malik Beckford as the character.
- Tyler played his own character in the children’s television show ‘Sesame Street’ from 2000 to 2005. His talent as a young artist was praised, and after a recurring part in television shows, he was awarded the lead role in the series “Everybody Hates”. Chris.”
- He became famous with ‘Everybody Hates Chris’. The show ran for 88 episodes and aired from 2005 to 2009. On the show, he grew into a performer, and he gave his first ground-breaking performance in a television series.
- In the 2006 film ‘The Ant Bully’, he played a blue ally. He made guest appearances on the TV series “The Cleaner” and “True Jackson, VP” after the final season of “Everybody Hates Chris” in 2009.
- He played Charles Goldfinch or Charlie in the 2006 Christmas comedy film ‘Uncompleted Miners’, also known as ‘Grounded’ in the UK and Ireland. Despite the film being a flop, his acting was praised in it.
- With his role in ‘Batman: The Brave and the Bold’ in 2010, he established himself as a skilled voice actor. His television film ‘Let It Shine’ was a stellar smash in 2012. Not only did he give scintillating performances, but he also used his musical abilities in Sangeet Natak.
- The film was well received by the press and critics. As a result, he secured another lead role as Owen Lewis in the sitcom “Go On” and guest-starred in “Lab Rats” alongside his younger brother, Tyrell Jackson.
- In the American comedy film ‘People’ directed by Tina Gordon Chism, he played the role of Simon Peoples. The film grossed over $9.3 million at the box office.
- She starred in Justin Simien’s satirical comedy Dear White People in 2014. He was cast as the leading figure in the picture. The film tackles racial issues and discrimination through the eyes of African-Americans. It was a box office success, grossing over $4.6 million.
- He had a recurring role as ‘Noah’ in AMC’s hit horror thriller ‘The Walking Dead’ in 2014. In the fifth season of the show, he was a ten-episode part.
- In 2016, he auditioned for the lead role of ‘Russ Montgomery’, also known as ‘Monty’, in the criminal drama series ‘Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders’. The show was only for one season, consisting of thirteen episodes. He is now working on the sets of the second season of the show.
- major projects
- His most notable performance was in the sitcom ‘Everybody Hates Chris’, when he played the legendary character Chris. The American Film Institute named it one of the ten best television shows in America in 2007. The following year, Common Sense Media gave it a four-star rating.
- His 2012 television film Let It Shine earned rave reviews. Tyler’s works were featured on the soundtrack, which was a hit and reached the top of various music charts. It had 13 soundtracks and debuted at the top of the US Billboard Kid Albums and US Billboard Rap Albums charts. It also debuted at number two on the Billboard soundtrack chart in the United States.
- Tyler has been nominated for various accolades, including the 2006 ‘NAACP Image Award’ for ‘Everybody Hates Chris’ in the ‘Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series’ category.
- For his role as Chris, he was also nominated for the ‘Teen Choice Awards’ in the field of ‘Choice Actor: Comedy’ and the ‘Young Artist Awards’ in the category of ‘Leading Young Actor (Comedy or Drama)’ .
- In 2007, he earned the award for ‘Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series’ at the ‘NAACP Image Awards’ for a second time for his role in ‘Everybody Hates Chris’.
- The following year, he was nominated for the same category at the NAACP Awards. For ‘Everybody Hates Chris’, he was also nominated for the ‘Young Artist Award’ for ‘Best Performance in a TV Series – Leading Young Actor’.
- He was nominated for ‘Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series’ at the NAACP Image Awards in 2009 and 2010. However, on both occasions, they were unable to take home the prize.
- He received the award for ‘Best Breakthrough Performance’ at the 2015 ‘Black Reel Awards’ for his role in the Hollywood film ‘Dear White People’.
- He is currently living with his brothers in Los Angeles, California. He has influenced the careers of both his brothers, who are both actors. His brothers played his younger self in the show ‘Everybody Hates Chris’.
- In 2008, he began dating Keke Palmer, and the couple was constantly stalked by the paparazzi for a year and a half before separating in 2010. He is now dating a singer-songwriter Karina Passian, with whom he recently made a music video.
- Tyler was not Chris Rock’s first choice for the role of ‘Chris’ in ‘Everybody Hates Chris’, despite the fact that he believed Tyler was attractive enough for the part. On the other hand, the network was certain that Tyler would portray the character or the show would be cancelled.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.