alexa vega phone number
The Alexa Vega phone number is +1(805)475-4445. Below are the new Alexa Vega phone numbers:
|old alexa vega phone number||+1(805)475-4445|
|new alexa vega phone number||+1(808)408-XXXX|
|second alexa vega phone number||+1(808)624-XXXX|
alexa vega whatsapp number
|alexa vega whatsapp number||+1(808)408-XXXX|
Alexa Vega House Address
|Alexa Vega House Address||Maui, Hawaii|
alexa vega email id
|alexa vega email id||Not Available|
Alexa Vega website
Alexa Vega Social Media Profile
Alexa Vega Facts
- Alexa Ellesse PenaVega was born in Miami, Florida on August 27, 1988, to Colombian father Baruch Vega and American mother Gina Rue. His father was a photographer, and his mother had previously worked as a model.
- His family moved to California after spending the first four years of his life on a farm in Ocala, Florida. Greylin James and Margaux Vega, half-sisters, and Jett James, half-brother, are among her six siblings. Her younger sister, Makenzie Vega, is also an actress.
- She has been sporty since childhood, participating in sports such as cross country running and water polo. She also took dance instruction and is a skilled gymnast.
- Alexa Vega’s mother found her potential at the age of five and took her to audition for the sitcom “Evening Shade”. She got the part of Emily Newton after a good audition, and played her in the last season of the series (1993–94).
- She made her big screen debut in 1994, playing the 6-year-old daughter of Ed O’Neill’s character in the film ‘Little Giants’. She appeared in another film, ‘Nine Months’ the following year, as well as in television shows such as ‘ER’ and ‘Chicago Hope’.
- In the 1996 film ‘Twister’, he played the role of young Joe Harding, played by Helen Hunt. In the same year, she appeared in ‘The Glimmer Man’ as Steven Seagal’s daughter and in ‘Ghosts of Mississippi’ as Alec Baldwin’s daughter. She also starred as Tess Hunter in the ABC sitcom ‘Life’s Work’.
- She returned to television in 1998, after a brief hiatus, with the shows “The Magnificent Seven” and “To Have and to Hold”. In addition, she played the role of Gina in the direct-to-video film ‘Dennis the Menace Strikes Again’.
- She had a frequent appearance in the CBS sitcom “Lady’s Man” in 1999. In the same year, she played Michelle Pfeiffer’s daughter in the film “The Deep End of the Ocean”. In later years, he starred in films such as “Run the Wild Fields” and “Follow the Stars Home”.
- In 2001, she got her big break when she was hired as Carmen Cortez in Robert Rodriguez’s spy adventure thriller “Spy Kids”. Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams” and “Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over” were released in 2002 and 2003, respectively, and were instant hits. The most recent installment of the ‘Spy Kids: All the Time in the World’ series was released in 2011.
- Their first song, ‘Isle of Dreams’, was recorded for the soundtrack of the film ‘Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams’. ‘Game Over’ and ‘Heart Drive’ are two more songs he recorded for the third film of the series.
- He starred in two films, “Sleepover” and “States Evidence” in 2004, the latter of which was released in 2006. She starred in the 2006 HBO film Walkout and as a victim of cyberbullying in the 2005 Lifetime television drama Odd. Girl out.’
- She joined the cast of the Tony-winning musical ‘Hairspray’ at the Neil Simon Theater in February 2007. Penny Pingleton, Tracy Turnblad’s best friend, was her character in the play.
- He starred in “Remember the Days,” “Repo! The Genetic Opera,” “Innocent,” “Broken Hill,” “Cafe,” and “From Prada to Nada” from 2007 to 2011. He also had a recurring role in the sitcom ‘Unsupervised’ and played a major role in the television series. ‘Ruby and the Rockets.’
- She received praise for her performance in the 2012 television film “The Pregnancy Project”, and had repeated roles in the TV shows “The Tomorrow People” and “Nashville”. ‘Machete Kills’, ‘The Clockwork Girl’ and ’23 Blast’ are among her most recent films.
- In 2015, Alexa and her husband Carlos competed in the 21st season of Dancing with the Stars. However, they danced with different partners and finished sixth and fourth respectively before being eliminated.
- Alexa Vega’s debut film ‘Spy Kids’ was a box office success, collecting over $147 million worldwide and receiving decent reviews. In the years that followed, three sequels have been released, none of which have matched the success of the initial film.
- In 2003, Alexa Vega earned a ‘Young Artist Award’ for her work in ‘Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams’, in the category ‘Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress’. ‘Vanity Fair’ named her one of the hottest teen celebs in its July issue of the same year.
- He was nominated for an ‘ALMA Award’ and an ‘Imagen Award’ for his work on the telefilm ‘Walkout’ and won the ‘Black Reel Awards’ in 2007. He has also received the ‘ALMA Award’ for ‘Prada Se Sekar’. Nada,’ as well as the ‘Imagine Award’ for ‘The Pregnancy Project’.
- Alexa Vega married filmmaker Sean Cowell on October 10, 2010 in a ceremony held in her hometown of Lead, South Dakota. “Spy Kids” filmmaker Robert Rodriguez walks her down the aisle. They later divorced and announced it on Twitter in July 2012.
- Carlos Pea Jr., an actor and singer, proposed to her on a cruise ship in August 2013 and they married on January 4, 2014 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The couple’s son Ocean King was born on 7 December 2016.
- After her marriage to Pena, they both assumed each other’s surnames to create the Penawega surname. They changed the name of their YouTube channel from ‘CarlosPenaTV’ to ‘LexLovesLos’ and started vlogging together.
- Alexa Vega’s father, a fashion photographer, also worked as an undercover agent for the FBI and the Drug Enforcement Administration. He assisted in the surrender of several high-value drug dealers, but was later taken into custody on suspicion of money laundering.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.