Bhavani Devi (Athlete) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Bhavani Devi (known as Chadalvada Ananda Sundararaman Bhavani Devi) is a professional athlete in saber (fencing) from India. She is the first female Indian fencer to qualify for the Olympic Games, having qualified for the 2021 Tokyo Games. He is supported by the GOSports Foundation as part of the Rahul Dravid Athlete Mentoring Program.
birth and family
Bhavani Devi was born on 27 August 1993 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. His father’s name is C Ananda Sundararaman and mother’s name is CA Ramani. Bhavani completed her schooling from Muruga Dhanushkodi Girls Higher Secondary School, Chennai and graduated from Government Brained College, Kerala and St Joseph’s College, Chennai. He holds a Masters degree in Business Administration.
|Real Name||Chadalvada Ananda Sundararaman Bhavani Devi|
|Date of birth||27 August 1993|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 years|
|birth place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Family||Mother: CA Ramani
Father: C Anand Sundararaman
Sister: Name Not Known
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Know||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Bhavani Devi started fencing as a student in a school in the year 2004. He started playing in his national fencing tournament in Madhya Pradesh in the same year. He later began training as a professional saber at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Chennai.
After her studies, Bhavani joined the Sports Authority of India in Kerala. Bhavani played her first international cadet in 2007 at the World Junior Fencing Championships in Turkey. She played in Mongolia’s Asian Under-23 Championship in Ulaanbaatar. In the same year, she participated in the Flemish Open Championship in Belgium, in which she won bronze medals. In 2020, she was selected for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games by AOR (Adjusted Official Ranking), and the tournament was canceled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Education details and more
|School||Muruga Dhanushkodi Girls Higher Secondary School, Chennai|
|University||Government Brained College, Kerala
St. Joseph’s College, Chennai
|educational qualification||Masters in Business Administration|
|national award||Not available|
physical statistics and more
|Height||5′ 6″ feet|
|Hobby||travel and listen music|
marital status and more
|the lover||Not available|
|Salary (approx)||Not available|
|net worth||Not available|
social media presence
Some facts about Bhavani Devi
- Bhavani Devi was born and brought up in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- He won 3 gold medals for Tuscany Cup in 2014, Tournoi Satellite WC Fencing Competition in 2017, for Italy, for Iceland and in 2018 for Commonwealth Fencing Championships, Australia.
- On April 2021, Amul sketched Bhavani with the Amul girl to create history as she became the first Indian fencer to qualify for the Olympics.
— amul.cop (@Amul_Coop) April 5, 2021
- On June 27, 2021, Prime Minister Modi mentioned Bhavani Devi in the special radio program “Mann Ki Baat” and said,
Her name is Bhavani and she is an expert in sword fighting. Bhavani, who hails from Chennai, is the first Indian fencer to qualify for the Olympics. I was reading somewhere that in order to continue Bhavani’s training, her mother had even mortgaged her jewellery.
PM Narendra Modi
- Later he thanked the Prime Minister and said,
Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji, thank you so much for talking about the Olympics and the athletes who have tried their best to achieve their dreams. It’s always an inspiration when you talk about us and support us not only for me but for the entire Indian contingent.
CA Bhavani Devi
- Bhavani won 4 silver medals for Junior Commonwealth Championship jersey in the year 2012, Under 23 Asian Championships in 2014, for Philippines, in 2018 for Tournoi Satellite WC Fencing Competition, Iceland and in 2019 for Tournoi Satellite WC Fencing Competition, Belgium .
- He won several bronze medals at Junior Commonwealth Championship in the year 2009, Cadet Asian Fencing Championship in 2010 for Malaysia, Philippines and International Open, Under 23 Asian Championship in 2015 for Thailand, Mongolia.
- Bhavani won bronze medal for Tournoi Satellite WC Fencing Competition, Iceland in 2018 and 2019.
If you have. have more information about Bhavani Devi, Please comment below we will update within an hour.
This post is auto generated. All Materials and trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your articles, please contact us.