Monica Raymund phone number
Monica Raymund phone number is +1(707)809-5505. Below are the New Monica Raymond phone numbers:
|old monica raymond phone number||+1(707)809-5505|
|new monica raymond phone number||+1(787)689-XXXX|
|2nd monica raymond phone number||+1(787)528-XXXX|
Monica Raymund Whatsapp Number
|monica raymond whatsapp number||+1(787)689-XXXX|
Monica Raymund Home Address
|Monica Raymund House Address||Puerto Rico|
Monica Raymund E mail ID
|monica raymond email id||Not Available|
Monica Raymund Website
Monica Raymund social media profiles
Monica Raymund fact
- Monica Raymund was born on 26 July 1986 in St Petersburg, Florida to Sonia and Steve Raymund. His father was a prominent businessman, having previously served as CEO of Tech Data Corp., a major computer components and software distributor. Monica’s interest in the industry was inspired by her mother, whose career was directly linked to the performing arts. The Soulful Arts Dance Company was co-founded by him.
- Her father was of German and Easter European Jewish descent and regularly visited a Reformed Judaism temple. On the other hand, her mother was a native of the Caribbean Islands and hailed from the Dominican Republic.
- Monica comes from a well-connected family, as her grandfather Edward C. Raymund was a well-known businessman and philanthropist.
- Monica was the eldest child of the family, and she grew up with a younger brother, Will, who studied music at the Berklee College of Music and eventually worked as a sound and lighting engineer. He died in August 2015.
- Monica was fascinated by the performing arts as a child, but at first she had little interest in learning music. She started taking piano lessons at the age of five, due to which she took singing lessons over time. She gradually began performing on stage, and during her early school years, she also participated in several musical theater performances.
- She continued to pursue her affinity for the arts throughout her middle and high school years. However, it was only during his senior year of high school that he discovered his passion for acting. She participated in Tampa’s ‘Broadway Theater Project’ and after graduating from high school, she attended the Juilliard School in New York City to pursue her acting career.
- He began his theatrical career while studying acting at the Juilliard School, starring in Broadway productions such as “Cymbeline,” “The Diviners” and “Animal Farm.” She gained a lot of experience from these stage performances, and by the time she graduated from Juilliard, she had begun auditioning for film and television roles.
- She also played the role of Althea Dunbar in the play ‘Manhattan Casino’, in which she played a leading role. The LiveArts Peninsula Foundation organized the demonstration in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- She also starred in ‘Web City: The Musical’, in which she played the lead. She was a featured artist and one of the most famous actors associated with Ann Rinking’s Broadway theater project.
- Doing a lot of theater in his early years not only prepared him for a film career, but it also helped him to make connections in the industry.
- He also worked with the Huntington Theater Company, where he starred in shows such as ‘Boleros for the Disenchanted’ under the direction of Jose Rivera.
- In 2007, she made her debut in the short film ‘Fighter’, in which she played the role of Sara. The following year, he made another short film, ‘Love? Pain,” and in the same year, she made her television debut in an episode of the series “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
- In 2009, she made her big break as Rhea Torres in Tim Roth’s criminal thriller series Lie to Me, in which she played one of the lead characters. She played an agent throughout the series, which received high ratings when it first aired. The series was eventually terminated after three seasons and 48 episodes due to declining viewership.
- Despite the fact that the show was canceled after three seasons, it was a success for Raymond that he worked on such a popular show so early in his career.
- In 2011, she starred as Dana Lodge in the critically and financially acclaimed series ‘The Good Wife’, in which she played a recurring role.
- In 2012, she landed her biggest role of all time when she starred as former paramedic Gabby Dawson in the action drama series ‘Chicago Fire’. She was a regular on the show for the first six seasons, but in the seventh her status was reduced to a guest. The television series ‘Chicago’ was also a critical and commercial success.
- In 2012, she made her feature film debut as Reena in the thriller drama film Arbitrage, in which she played a supporting role. The picture was both critically and financially successful.
- He has most recently been seen as a recurring character in the police procedural drama series ‘Chicago PD’.
- In 2019, he starred as Jackie in the drama series ‘Hightown’, in which he played one of the main characters.
- Monica Raymund dated and married novelist Neil Patrick Stewart in June 2011. In 2013, the marriage went through a rough phase and eventually divorced in 2014.
- She came out as bisexual in February 2014. She has also been a strong advocate for LGBT rights.
- He revealed his relationship with Tari Sehgal on Twitter in September 2015.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.