Candice Swanepoel Phone Number, WhatsApp Number Contact Mobile
Candice Swanepoel Phone Number
Candice Swanepoel’s phone number is +1(612)568-7123. Below are the new Candice Swanepoel phone numbers:
|Old Candice Swanepoel phone number||+1(612)568-7123|
|New Candice Swanepoel Phone Number||+1(646)355-XXXX|
|2nd Candice Swanepoel Phone Number||+1(646)495-XXXX|
candice swanpole whatsapp number
|candice swanpole whatsapp number||+1(646)355-XXXX|
Candice Swanepoel House Address
|Candice Swanepoel House Address||East Village, Manhattan|
Candice Swanepoel Email ID
|Candice Swanepoel Email ID||Not Available|
Candice Swanepoel Website
Candice Swanepoel Social Media Profile
Candice Swanepoel Facts
- Candice Susan Swanepoel was born on October 20, 1988, in the Mooi River settlement of KwaZulu Natal province, South Africa, into an African family of Dutch immigrants.
- She was attending the all-girls boarding school St. Anne’s College when she was discovered by modeling scout Kevin Ellis at a flea market in Durban, and her life was changed forever. She was only 15 years old at that time.
- She walked the runways for top designers within a year and was busy booking new modeling assignments across Europe, earning over €5000 per day. He was also featured in Italian Vogue magazine.
- Ready to Wear – At the Spring/Summer 2006 fashion show, she debuted as a runway model for Tommy Hilfiger and Dolce & Gabbana.
- Her striking and stunning looks garnered attention from all corners of the fashion world, with leading designers and publications asking her to sign them.
- She spent two years working for several modeling agencies in Milan, London, Paris and South Africa before moving to New York to pursue modeling full time.
- In 2007, she was signed by Victoria’s Secret and walked the runway for the lingerie brand. She appeared in his commercials and has since modeled for swimsuit campaigns on several occasions.
- In 2010, she was named a Victoria’s Secret Angel for Angel, one of the company’s lingerie lines.
- She was one of the models included in the 2010 ‘Swim’ catalog along with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellington and Behati Prinsloo.
- In August 2010, they opened Victoria’s Secret’s first retail store at the West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton, Canada.
- Italian Vogue, Argentine Harper’s Bazaar, Chinese GQ, and South African ELLE have all featured her on the covers of prestigious international glamor magazines.
- She has modeled for magazines in Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Germany, Mexico, United Kingdom, Australia, Romania and Turkey.
- She has appeared in commercials for Ralph Lauren, Juicy Couture, Guess, Diesel, Swarovski, Nike, Miu Miu and True Religion.
- Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace, Betsy Johnson, Donna Karan, Chanel, Fendi, Diane von Furstenberg and Christian Dior are among her designer clients, for whom she has done fashion shows.
- When she was hired by Victoria’s Secret in 2007 and joined her modeling assignments and lingerie commercials, this tall bomb with drop-dead looks became world-famous.
- In 2013, she walked the runway for Victoria’s Secret wearing the world’s most expensive ‘Dream Bra’, the $10 million ‘Royal Fantasy Bra’ which was designed by Mouwad and featured 4200 precious gems including a 52-carat pear ruby Was adorned with
- She is the first South African model to work for Victoria’s Secret, a lingerie behemoth.
- In 2011, she was named #20 on Ask Men’s list of “Top 99 Most Desirable Women”, which went to #10 in 2012 and #11 in 2013.
- In 2011, she was ranked 62nd in FHM magazine’s ‘100 Sexiest Women in the World’ poll.
- She was ranked #10 on Forbes’ list of the ‘World’s Top Earning Models’ in 2012 with an estimated income of $3 million, then improved to #9 in 2013 with an estimated net worth of $3.3 million.
- She was the only Victoria’s Secret Angel to feature her own during the 2012 fashion show, which included a webcast of her biography.
- In 2013, she was chosen as the cover model of the Victoria’s Secret SWIM Catalog.
- In 2014, she topped Maxim magazine’s poll of “World’s Hot 100 Beautiful Women”.
- She has been dating Brazilian supermodel Herman Nicoli since she was 17 years old, whom she met in 2006 at a fashion event in Paris.
- Despite her height and slenderness, she never considered herself attractive and never aspired to be a supermodel, preferring instead to pursue a career as a ballerina.
- She is noted for her fluency in several languages, including English, Afrikaans, and Portuguese, which she learned through her longtime boyfriend, Herman Nicoli.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Behati Prinsloo, his Victoria’s Secret co-fashion models, are his close friends.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.