Dakota Fanning phone number
Dakota Fanning’s phone number is +1(812)625-7048. Below are the New Dakota Fanning phone numbers:
|Old Dakota Fanning Phone Number||+1(812)625-7048|
|New Dakota Fanning Phone Number||+1(818)652-XXXX|
|second dakota fanning phone number||+1(818)238-XXXX|
Dakota Fanning Whatsapp Number
|dakota fanning whatsapp number||+1(818)652-XXXX|
Dakota Fanning Home Address
|Dakota Fanning House Address||Toluca Lake, Los Angeles|
Dakota Fanning E mail ID
|dakota fanning email id||Not Available|
Dakota Fanning Website
Dakota Fanning social media profiles
Dakota Fanning fact
- Dakota Fanning was born on 23 February 1994 in Conniers, Georgia, United States. Heather Joy, a tennis pro, and Steven J. Fanning, a minor league basketball player, are her parents. Her father later worked as an electronics salesperson in California. Her younger sister Elle Fanning is also a professional actress.
- He graduated from Campbell Hall School in California in 2011. In the same year, he began his studies at New York University.
- Dakota Fanning began taking acting classes at an early age and received her first television commercial offer when she was five years old. She then went on to sign several commercials.
- In the year 2000, she appeared in episodes of “ER,” “CSI,” “Spin City,” “The Ellen Show,” “Allie McBeal,” and “The Practice.” The next year, he was cast in ‘I Am Sam’, the film which brought him fame.
- Dakota Fanning rose to prominence in 2002, and was cast in Steven Spielberg’s television series “Taken”. In the same year, she appeared in three films: “Hansel and Gretel,” “Sweet Home Alabama,” and “Trapped.”
- She starred in two films ‘Uptown Girls’ and ‘The Cat in the Hat’ in 2003. She has lent her voice to four Disney, Fox and Cartoon Network animated projects.
- Dakota Fanning starred opposite Denzel Washington in the critically acclaimed film ‘Man on Fire’ in 2004. In 2005, she reprized her work with high-profile actors, playing Tom Cruise’s daughter in ‘War of the Worlds’. She also appeared in Robert De Niro’s Hide and Seek and Kurt Russell’s Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story. In the same year, he voiced Disney’s Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch.
- In 2006, she starred in the film adaptation of EB White’s book, Charlotte’s Web, which was aimed at children.
- In early 2007, he shifted his concentration to more mature roles in films. In 2007, he starred in the controversial film ‘Hounddog’, which caused outrage due to its content. The next year, he starred in a drama film The Secret Life of Bees.
- Dakota Fanning tried to switch her style to action in 2009, when she starred in the movie ‘Push’, but it bombed at the box office. However, she got a chance to play the lead heroine in the fantasy film ‘Coralline’. In the same year, Dakota Fanning appeared in the second installment of the Twilight series, ‘New Moon’.
- In 2010, she co-starred with friend Kristen Stewart in The Runaways, a film based on singer Cheri Curry’s memoirs. In the same year, she appeared in ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse’.
- She appeared in the next installment of the Twilight series, ‘Breaking Dawn’ in early 2011. ‘Now Is Good,’ ‘The Motel Life’ and ‘Effie’ were among his other films that year. He also contributed his voice to the documentary film ‘Rise’ produced by the United States Figure Skating Association.
- Dakota Fanning starred as an eco-terrorist in the 2012 film ‘Night Moves’. The next year, he starred in a biopic ‘The Last of Robin Hood’. She was also cast as Veena in the film ‘Vienna and the Phantoms’, which is slated to release in 2015.
- Dakota Fanning rose to prominence as a young actor with the 2001 film “I’m Sam”. She became the youngest person to be nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for her outstanding performance in the film, and also received the Broadcast Film Critics Association’s Best Young Artist Award for her performance.
- He earned the award for ‘Best Young Artist’ in 2001 for his role in ‘I’m Sam’.
- For the mini-series ‘Taken’ in 2003, she earned the ‘Young Artist Award’ in the category of Best Performance in a TV Movie, Mini-Series, or Special – Leading Young Actress. For the same role, he was nominated for. Saturn Award for ‘Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series’.
- For four consecutive years, she earned an award in the category ‘Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress’ for her roles in ‘The Cat in the Hat’ (2004), ‘Man on Fire’ (2005), ‘Dreamer’ . ‘ (2006), and ‘Charlotte’s Web’ (2007).
- Her performance in ‘The Secret Life of Bees’ earned her Broadcast Film Critics Association honors for ‘Best Young Actor’ and the Young Artist Award for ‘Best Performance in a Feature Film (Comedy or Drama) – Leading Young Actress’ in 2009 .
- Dakota Fanning has been dating British model Jamie Strachan since 2013.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.