Johnny Knoxville phone number
Johnny Knoxville phone number is +1(310)248-5100. Below are the New Johnny Knoxville phone numbers:
|johnny knoxville phone number||+1(310)248-5100|
|New Johnny Knoxville Phone Number||+1(310)480-XXXX|
|second johnny knoxville phone number||+1(310)287-XXXX|
Johnny Knoxville Whatsapp Number
|johnny knoxville whatsapp number||+1(310)480-XXXX|
Johnny Knoxville Home Address
|Johnny Knoxville House Address||Knoxville, Tennessee|
Johnny Knoxville E mail ID
|johnny knoxville email id||Not Available|
Johnny Knoxville Website
Johnny Knoxville social media profiles
Johnny Knoxville fact
- Lemoyne and Philippe Clapp have a son named Johnny. His father, a car salesman, liked to tease his family, which affected little Johnny.
He graduated from South Young High School in 1989.
- While he was a brilliant student, he had received a scholarship to the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. However, he dropped out of acting school after only two weeks.
- In the beginning of his profession, he had to face a lot of difficulties. He worked in commercials and as an extra as it was difficult to find good acting roles. To supplement his income, he started offering article ideas from time to time.
- He came up with the notion of testing self-defense devices on himself while brainstorming article ideas. Jeff Tremaine of skating newspaper Big Brother appreciated the idea and suggested Johnny to videotape it for the report.
- According to the video footage, Johnny was given electric shocks, pepper sprayed and then shot while wearing a bullet proof jacket.
- TreeMine’s director friend Spike Jonze saw the video and decided to make a series from it. Jonze, Tremaine and Johnny will serve as executive producers on the project.
- ‘Jackus’ was born out of Foursome’s deal with MTV. From 2000 to 2002, the channel aired a reality show that featured people performing dangerous feats and pranks.
- Tremaine directed a film, Jackass: The Movie (2002), which was intended as a farewell sign after the Jackass series had ended. Johnny co-wrote, co-produced and starred in the film, which was a box office hit.
- He starred as Luke Duke in the 2005 comedy ‘The Dukes of Hazard’, which followed the adventures of three cousins and their uncle. Despite receiving terrible reviews from critics, the picture was a monetary success.
- In the biographical film Lords of Dogtown (2005), based on the story of the Z-Boys, a popular group of skateboarders, he played Topher Burke.
- In 2006, a sequel to “Jackass: The Movie” was released, titled “Jackass: Number Two”, starring the regular cast of MTV’s “Jackass”. Like its predecessor, the film was a huge commercial success.
- In 2007, the DVD ‘Jackass 2.5’ was published. This included never-before-seen stunts, deleted scenes and cast portraits.
- Jackass 3D, the third installment in the Jackass film series, was released in 2010. In addition, the picture honored the tenth anniversary of the franchise, which began in 2000.
- ‘Jackass 3.5’, the sequel to ‘Jackass 3D’, was made with unused footage from the making of the film. There were also interviews with the cast and behind-the-scenes videos. In 2011, it was released.
- He is co-owned by Dickhouse Productions, Johnny’s producing firm. His friends, Jeff Tremaine and Spike Jonze, are other co-owners of the Jackass franchise.
- His claim to fame is the reality television show ‘Jackass’, which aided in the launch of his career. In the show, he did various bold and risky tricks and pranks, which made him a lot of fans.
- In 1995, Johnny married Melanie Lynn Cates and they have a daughter named Madison. Later the two separated and got divorced.
- He is currently married to Naomi Nelson. The couple are parents to two children.
- Johnny’s career is dangerous and he has been out many times doing stunts. He has also suffered injuries during such performances.
- He was once arrested at an international airport for carrying a dormant grenade, which he used as a prop in one of his acts.
- He has got his daughter’s name tattooed on his chest.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.