Eli Rowe (American Idol) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Eli Rowe is a singer and songwriter. She is a contestant in the singing reality show American Idol season 20 that aired on ABC in the year 2022. The show is judged by Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie. She is originally from Rochester, Minnesota.
Eli Rowe was born in Nashville, Tennessee to Brian Rowe and Kari Blom Rowe. He has a younger sister Nora Rowe in the family. Ellie grew up in a bluegrass musical family. He completed his graduation from Belmont University. Rowe started her career in the year 2022 with the television singing reality show American Idol Season 20, which aired on ABC.
|Real Name||Eli Rowe|
|profession||singer and songwriter|
|Date of birth||2002-2003|
|Age (as in 2002)||19 years|
|birth place||Nashville, Tennessee|
|Family||Mother: Kari Blom Rowe
Father: Brian Rowe
Sister: Nora Rowe
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education details and more
|educational qualification||study pursuit|
|First entry||Television : American Idol (2022)
physical statistics and more
|Height||In Meters : 1.64 Sq. Meters
In feet: 5′ 4″ feet
|weight||In pounds: 110 pounds
In kilograms: 50kg
|hair color||light blonde|
|Hobby||Travel, Dance & Music|
social media presence
Some facts about Eli Rowe
- Eli Rowe was born and raised in Nashville.
- He is currently a sophomore at Belmont University.
- She has been involved in the music industry as a member of the Minnesota Bluegrass and Old-Time Music Association.
- Allie performed Alan Stone’s “Give You Blue” during an American Idol audition and received a standing ovation from Lionel Richie with a golden ticket.
- She loves to travel and travels to many European countries like Copenhagen, Paris and London.
If you have. have more information about Eli Rowe, Please comment below we will update within an hour.
This post is auto generated. All Materials and trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your articles, please contact us.