Rainy Rodriguez phone number
Raini Rodriguez’s phone number is +1(201)645-7296. Below are the New Rainey Rodriguez phone numbers:
|Old Rainy Rodriguez Phone Number||+1(201)645-7296|
|New Raini Rodriguez Phone Number||+1(213)361-XXXX|
|2nd Rainy Rodriguez Phone Number||+1(213)627-XXXX|
Raini Rodriguez whatsapp number
|Raini Rodriguez whatsapp number||+1(213)361-XXXX|
Rainy Rodriguez House Address
|Rainy Rodriguez House Address||Los Angeles|
Raini Rodriguez Email ID
|Raini Rodriguez Email ID||Not Available|
Raini Rodriguez Website
Raini Rodriguez Social Media Profile
Rainy Rodriguez Facts
- Raini Rodriguez is a well-known actress and singer. Raini Rodriguez is best known for playing Maya in films such as “Paul Blart: Mall Cop,” “Jesse,” “Prom,” “I’m in the Band,” and others.
- Raini Rodriguez is an American actress born on July 1, 1993, in Bryan, Texas. She will be 28 years old in 2021. He was born in Mexico. Roy Rodriguez is his father, and his mother, Diane Rodriguez, is the owner of Rodriguez Tire Service. Rico Rodiguez, who is also an actor, Roy Jr. and Ray are his three brothers.
- Her mother educated her and her brother, and she studied with booking coach Amy Lyndon. Also, her favorite television show is ‘Friends’ and my favorite color is purple.
- When she was eleven years old, she participated in the International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) showcase. Talent agent Susan Osar was impressed by his performance and asked her mother to take over as their manager to begin her career in show business. So he and his mother relocated from Texas to Los Angeles, California, while his father and other brothers remained in Texas.
- She had small roles in television and cinema until she got her big break in the first popular Disney series, Austin and Ally, which aired from 2011 to 2016. She played Trish in Austin and Ally.
- Raini is also making a career in films. She played Maya Blart in the 2009 film ‘Paul Blart: Mall Cop’, Tess Torres in the 2011 film ‘Prom’ and Tavita in the 2012 film ‘Girl in Progress’. There will be many more opportunities for him to delight us with his outstanding acting abilities.
- In 2013, she earned the Images Award for Best Young Television Actress. Paul Blart: Mall Cop was his breakthrough film in 2009. She later starred in the 2012 film ‘Girl in Progress’ opposite Eva Mendes. She won the Young Entertainer Award for Best Leading Young Actress in a Feature Film in 2016 for Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 and has been nominated several times throughout her career.
- She sang the song Living Your Dreams in English and Spanish for the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta! in 2012. She also appeared in Glee mash-up songs with Austin and the collaborating ensemble. Austin also sang promotional songs for Allie, including You Wish You Were Me for Disney Channel’s Play It Loud, Double Take, and Row, Row, Row Your Boat.
- He played the star in the television show The Lion Guard from 2018 to 2019. In the same year, she appeared in the episode “Team Rico vs. Team Rainey” of Double Dare. In 2019, she played Maria Where Waldo in the episode “A New York Minute” and appeared on the squad as The Witch Doctor in the episode “The Night Stuff”.
- He played the role of Barb in the television series Bunked from 2019 to 2020. He also starred in The Substitute’s “Rico and Rainy Rodriguez” episode in 2020. His net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
- She dated William Brent for only 15 days in 2013. Their relationship quickly ended. She was also discussed to date David Henry from March to June 2015. She was speculated to be dating her Disney TV series Austin & Ally co-star, Callum Worthy in 2016.
- She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 77 kg. 37-37-42 He is the soul. She has black wavy hair, dark brown eyes, and shoe size 6 and 16 in the United States (US). Despite his size, he is really relaxed.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.