Dylan O Brien Phone Number, WhatsApp Number Contact Number Mobile
dylan o’brien phone number
Dylan O’Brien phone number is +1(917)865-5035. Below are the New Dylan O’Brien phone numbers:
|Old Dylan O’Brien Phone Number||+1(917)865-5035|
|New Dylan O’Brien Phone Number||+1(917)565-XXXX|
|Second Dylan O’Brien Phone Number||+1(917)642-XXXX|
dylan o’brien whatsapp number
|dylan o’brien whatsapp number||+1(917)565-XXXX|
Dylan O’Brien House Address
|Dylan O’Brien House Address||New York City|
Dylan O’Brien Email ID
|Dylan O’Brien Email ID||Not Available|
Dylan O’Brien Website
Dylan O’Brien Social Media Profile
|Number . Instagram followers in||1.8 million|
|Twitter ID||@Dylan O’brien|
|number of twitter followers||6.1 million|
|Number of Youtube Subscribers||1.1 million|
Dylan O’Brien Facts
- Dylan O’Brien is a famous actor in the United States. Dylan O’Brien is best known for his roles in films and television shows such as “The Maze Runner,” “Deepwater Horizon,” “American Assassin,” “Teen Wolf,” “New Girl,” and “Word City.”
- Dylan O’Brien is a 30 year old actor born on 26 August 1991. His zodiac sign is Virgo, and he was born in New York City, New York, United States. Dylan later settled in Springfield Township, New Jersey. This was until I was 12 years old. His family later relocated to Hermosa Beach, California. When it comes to Dylan’s family, his mother Lisa (née Rhodes) and father Patrick O’Brien are his parents.
- Dylan’s father works as a camera operator, while his mother is a former actress who also runs an acting school. Dylan’s father is of Irish descent, while his mother is of Italian, English and Spanish background. Dylan’s older sister Julesey is also a musician. Dylan received his high school diploma from Mira Costa High School in 2009.
- Dylan O’Brien is a rising actor from the United States. Dylan is best known for his portrayal as Thomas in the dystopian science fiction trilogy The Maze Runner. Actor best known for his role as Stiles Stilinsky in MTV TV series Teen Wolf.
- Her other credits include starring roles in films such as The First Time and American Assassin, both released in 2017. Dylan was later the leading figure. He has also appeared in supporting roles in films such as The Internship and Deepwater Horizon.
- Dylan considered going into sports broadcasting after high school and potentially working for the New York Mets. Dylan O’Brien started uploading original videos to his YouTube channel at the age of 14. A local producer and director contacted Dylan as the video progressed. In his senior year of high school, he started working on a web series.
- Dylan O’Brien met an actress who introduced him to a management while working on the online series. The young actor intended to major in sports broadcasting at Syracuse University. Instead, he decided to pursue a career as an actor. In addition, Dylan was a member of the independent rock band “Slow Kids at Play”.
- Also, prior to his acting career, Dylan O’Brien produced, directed and performed a series of funny short films, which he distributed through his personal YouTube channel.
- After that, Dylan went through a series of auditions before landing one of the lead roles in MTV’s Teen Wolf. The 1985 film Teen Wolf is partly based on this series. The actor was supposed to play Scott, but after reading the script, he decided to try out for the role of Styles. Dylan was selected for the part after four auditions. In 2011, Dylan O’Brien starred in the film High Road. Dylan starred in the romantic comedy The First Time the Next Yes
- He then appeared in the comedy picture The Internship in 2013. The young actor also starred in The Maze Runner, which began filming in the summer of 2013. This happened during Dylan’s Teen Wolf break. The actor played the main character Thomas.
- In 2014, Yahoo! The movies named him one of the “15 Breakout Stars to Watch For”. In Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, released on September 18, 2015, Dylan resumed his role as Thomas.
- In March 2016, while filming a stunt for Maze Runner: The Death Cure, Dylan O’Brien was seriously injured on site. The actor was in a harness on top of a moving car when he unexpectedly rammed and collided with another vehicle. Dylan suffered facial fractures, a concussion, and brain trauma as a result of his injuries.
- The young actor later revealed, “The accident damaged the right side of his face.” The star underwent corrective facial surgery shortly after. After months of recuperating, Dylan O’Brien began filming additional projects. The actor’s return to the sets of The Death Cure in March 2017 confirmed his full recovery. The film premiered on 26 January 2018.
- Dylan also starred in the disaster thriller Deepwater Horizon that same year. It is based on the Deepwater Horizon disaster from 2010. The young actor made his film debut in 2017 with American Assassin. Dylan voiced the CGI title character in the 2018 Transformers spin-off film Bumblebee as well as the titular character Mitch Rapp in the action thriller.
- Dylan O’Brien also appeared as a guest star on Weird City in 2019. This is a weird science fiction anthology show. Dylan also starred in the mystery thriller The Education of Fredrik Fitzgerald in 2020. In the year 2018, he shot for this project. He also appears in the post-apocalyptic road trip film Love and Monsters.
- Dylan is currently single. Despite this, they have forged many partnerships. Dylan has also been linked romantically with Chlo Grace Moretz. People saw the duo on some hot dates together in August 2018, raising suspicions of dating.
- Similarly, Dylan and Britt Robertson met in 2012 on the set of the movie The First Time. Soon after, the two started dating and quickly became relationship goals. After being photographed hanging out with actor Graham Rogers in December 2018, “Us Weekly” announced that Dylan and Britt had broken up after nearly six years together.
- Dylan O’Brien is a tall man, standing at 1.78 m (5 ft) tall.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.