john hummo phone number
Jon Hamm’s phone number is +1(646)678-7403. Below are the New Jon Hamm phone numbers:
|Old Jon Hamm Phone Number||+1(646)678-7403|
|New Jon Hamm Phone Number||+1(646)348-XXXX|
|2nd Jon Hamm phone number||+1(646)749-XXXX|
john hummo Whatsapp Number
|john hamm whatsapp number||+1(646)348-XXXX|
john hummo Home Address
|Jon Hamm House Address||New York City|
john hummo E mail ID
|Jon Hamm Email Id||Not Available|
john hummo Website
john hummo social media profiles
john hummo fact
- Jonathan Daniel Haim was born on March 10, 1971, in St. Louis, Missouri. Daniel Haim’s father owned a trucking firm, and Deborah Haim worked as a secretary. Hem has two brothers and a sister. Jennifer Hinz, an older sister, and Julie Schulte, a younger sister.
- Hem’s parents separated when he was only two years old. Haim grew up with her mother in Crave Coeur, Missouri, until she died of colon cancer at the age of ten. Haim then moved to Clayton, Missouri to live with his father. His father died when he was 20 years old.
- When Haim was in first grade, he played Winnie the Pooh in a Disney movie. He was later cast as Judas in the play ‘Godspell’ at the age of 16.
- Haim went to Ladew at the John Burroughs School in Missouri. He was a part of the football, swimming and baseball teams throughout his stay here.
- In 1989, he began his studies at the University of Texas. He was a member of the Upsilon chapter of the Sigma Nu fraternity. He then transferred from the University of Texas to the University of Missouri. She successfully auditioned for a part in a performance of ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ at the University of Missouri after answering an advertisement.
- After graduating in 1993 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, Haim taught eighth grade acting at his high school.
- In a desperate attempt to escape a traditional profession, he moved to Los Angeles in 1995 with only his car and $150.
- Hamm’s representatives and agents at the William Morris Agency dropped him as a client, because he hadn’t had an acting job in three years and was older than him.
- He supported himself during this time by working as a waiting table and a set designer for a film. After becoming dissatisfied with the lack of work, he set a deadline of his 30th birthday to enter the industry.
- In the year 2000, Jon Hamm was cast as Burt Ridley, a romantic firefighter on the NBC television series ‘Providence’. His one-episode contract was extended to 19 episodes. Because of this, he could leave the job of waiter.
- In the year 2000, he made his acting debut in Clint Eastwood’s space adventure film “Space Cowboys”. There is only one line of dialogue in the character of Hmm in the entire film.
- After that, he appeared in the 2001 film Kissing Jessica Stein and the 2002 military drama We Were Soldiers.
- He had a recurring role as Inspector Nate Basso in Lifetime Network’s crime thriller television series The Division from 2002 to 2004. Thereafter, he appeared in several minor television series. “What About Brian,” “CSI: Miami,” “The Unit,” “Number3rs,” “The Sarah Silverman Program,” and “Related” are among them.
- In 2008, he starred in the science fiction film “The Day the Earth Stood Still”. The film was a remake of the 1951 film of the same name.
- He presented the sixth episode of season 34 of ‘Saturday Night Live’ on 25 October 2008. He hosted SNL twice, first on 30 January 2010 and the second on 30 October 2010.
- Haim made his first lead role in 2009 in the indie mystery thriller film Stolen. In the film, he played the role of a police officer with a missing child.
- In the film ‘Shrek Forever After’ he played the role of a demon chieftain, Brogan. The film was released in May 2010. In the same year, Haim co-starred as an FBI agent with Ben Affleck in the film The Town.
- In the independent film Howell, based on Allen Ginsberg’s 1956 poem of the same name, he played Jake Ehrlich, the defense attorney for Allen Ginsberg.
- In 2011, he starred in the action fantasy film Sucker Punch directed by Zach Snyder. He played the role of ‘High Roller’ in the film. In 2011, Haim appeared in another independent feature film, ‘Friends with Kites’. Haim and his then-girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt co-produced the film.
- In the sitcom ‘Todd Margaret’s Growing Up Poor Judgment’, he played Blake Harrison, a 2012 regular in psychopathic millionaire Dave Mountford’s servant.
- Jon Hamm presented the 21st ESPY Awards on July 17, 2013. From December 2012 to December 2013, he appeared in ‘A Young Doctor’s Notebook’ as an older version of Daniel Radcliffe’s character.
- In the spring of 2015, he appeared in the comedy film ‘Keeping Up with the Joneses’, alongside Zach Galifianakis, Gal Gadot and Isla Fisher. The film finally released in October 2016 after a delay of seven months.
- After that, Haim starred in the science-fiction picture Marjorie Prime. At the 2017 Sundance Film Festival, the film had its world premiere. He also starred in ‘Baby Driver’, a comic crime film that premiered at the 2017 South by Southwest Film Festival.
- He played the role of Craig Norman, Zachary Quinto’s brother in the American drama film ‘Aardvark’. The film had its world premiere at the 2017 Tribeca Film Festival.
- Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman selected him to star in the television adaptation of ‘Good Omens’. The BBC and Amazon collaborated on the series.
- In 2007, Haim made his debut in the AMC drama series ‘Mad Men’, playing Don Draper, a sophisticated advertising executive. They were selected from a pool of over 80 applicants. The show premiered on July 19, 2007 to approximately 1.4 million viewers. In a short time, both Show and Haim garnered cult followings.
- On the NBC sitcom ’30 Rock’, Haim made several guest appearances as Drew Baird. Her character is that of a doctor who is both Tina Fey’s neighbor and Liz Lemon’s love interest. Haim received three Primetime Emmy Award nominations for ‘Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series’ for these roles.
- In the 2015 animated comedy film ‘Minions’, Haim voices the character of Herb Overkill. The film was a huge hit at the box office, grossing over $1 billion worldwide.
- From 1997 to 2015, Jon Hamm was in a relationship with Jennifer Westfeldt. Jennifer is a playwright and actor.
- He is a hardcore sports fan. He enjoys golf and tennis and is a staunch supporter of both the MLB’s St. Louis Cardinals and the NHL’s St. Louis Blues, for whom he has also starred in commercials.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.