Indiana Evans phone number
Indiana Evans phone number is +61 432046859. Below are the New Indiana Evans phone numbers:
|Old Indiana Evans Phone Number||+61 432046859|
|New Indiana Evans Phone Number||+61 44136XXXX|
|2nd Indiana Evans phone number||+61 41108XXXX|
indiana evans whatsapp number
|indiana evans whatsapp number||+61 44136XXXX|
Indiana Evans House Address
|Indiana Evans House Address||Sydney, Australia|
Indiana Evans Email ID
|Indiana Evans Email ID||Not Available|
Indiana Evans website
Indiana Evans Social Media Profile
Indiana Evans Facts
- Indiana Evans was born on 27 July 1990 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She grew up as one of three children in the family along with her siblings, Alexis and Max.
- Indiana was an extroverted child. He was never afraid to act or sing in front of strangers or his family. Her parents noticed her interest in the performing arts and enrolled her in dance courses when she was seven years old. He started his ballet instruction there, then moved on to tap and jazz.
- He went to ‘Newton High School of the Performing Arts’ as a teenager. However, she dropped out of high school, as she had already received major acting offers.
- When she was nine, a mate from her dancing class joined a small acting agency. Indiana followed in his footsteps and did the same. She tried to apply for other jobs for the next few years, but her agency was unable to provide her with good prospects.
- By the age of 13, she tried to join several modeling and talent agencies but was unsuccessful. He accepted a brief role in the television series ‘All Saints’ in 2003. As a result, he began his professional acting career.
- ‘All Saints’ is an Australian medical drama that was quite popular. In the episode ‘Destiny’s Child,’ Indiana played ‘Milly Roberts.’
- After this modest debut, many more roles started coming. She then appeared in a ‘Kool-Aid’ marketing campaign.
- She starred as the main character in the children’s series ‘Abby Oakley’ in 2003 ‘Snobs’ was played by Indiana. The show was closed after one season due to mixed reviews. However, both critics and goers praised Indiana for its performance in the picture.
- She first appeared in the Australian soap series ‘Home and Away’ in 2004. It is still one of the longest running soap operas in the country. Indiana played ‘Matilda Hunter’ in 197 episodes of the soap over the next four years, garnering a huge fan base. His portrayal of a pampered teenager garnered him several nominations.
- Despite the fact that soap operas gave her a tremendous platform to become a celebrity, she began to feel that her character was no longer soulful until 2008. She soon said she had been given a contract renewal but turned it down. She claimed she wanted to look at other possibilities. In July of the same year, he made his final appearance on the show.
- Indiana starred as ‘Kylie Watson’ in the film ‘A Model Daughter: The Killing of Carolyn Byrne’ in 2009. The TV movie was based on a true story and earned positive reviews from critics and audiences alike.
Same year: Television debut in Indiana children’s series Just Add Water (H20). The role of the Indiana mermaid is taken over for Claire Holt in ‘Bella.’
- The series was a huge success, and was shown in many places around the world. It received critical and financial acclaim, as well as numerous accolades and nominations.
- Indiana’s contributions to the series included more than just acting. She also put her vocal skills to good use by contributing to the series’ soundtrack. The voice of Indiana was covered in the series’ primary theme, ‘Not Ordinary Girl.’ She also contributed to the soundtrack in other ways The show lasted three seasons. The sitcom was not renewed for a fourth season due to its big budget and some other difficulties. Indiana followed with a self-titled series soundtrack CD.
- In 2010, Indiana starred in the science-fiction catastrophe thriller ‘Arctic Blast’, in which she played one of the main characters, ‘Naomi Tate’. The film told the story of a solar eclipse that threatened to usher in a new ‘Ice Age’. Critics gave it mixed reviews, yet it went on to become one of the most successful pictures of the year.
In 2011, a recent law graduate starred as ‘Tatum Novak,’ in the Indiana legal thriller ‘Crownies.’ The program was welcomed for its unique base and contingent performance of stellar artists. Before the show was cancelled, Indiana appeared in all 22 episodes.
- Indiana played the lead role of Emma in the 2012 made-for-TV film Blue Lagoon: The Awakening. Indiana’s performance along with the film received mixed reviews. The following year, Indiana appeared in four episodes of the spin-off series ‘Janet King’, reprising her role as ‘Tatum Novak’.
- He then played a supporting role in the American adaptation of the successful Australian series of the same name, Secrets and Lies. He starred in the first season of the show, which earned a lot of positive press.
He also played supporting roles in both “House Husbands” and “Ash Vs Evil Dead” in 2015.
Indiana Evans’ performance in the sitcom ‘Home and Away’ was widely praised. In 2008, it also earned her the ‘Queen of Teen’ award at the ‘Dolly Teen Choice Awards’. He was also nominated for the same role at the ‘Logie Awards’ and ‘Inside Soap Awards’.
- Indiana Evans has had several relationships during her career. Actors Luke Evans, Rhys Wakefield, and Angus McLaren have all dated her.
- She idolises singer Beyoncé and admires fellow Australian actress Cate Blanchett.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data is taken from different sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and correctness of the figures.