Keyone Starr (Singer) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Keon Starr (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Keon Starr is an American Grammy Award-nominated singer, songwriter and producer. She is best known for participating in NBC’s singing reality show American Song Contest and representing the state of Mississippi, hosted by Snoop Dogg and Kelly Clerkson. This is the American version of the popular Eurovision Song Contest.
|Real Name||Keon Star|
|profession||singer and songwriter|
|Date of birth||not known|
|birth place||Jackson, Mississippi|
|family||Mother: Not Available
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education details and more
|School||Clinton High School|
|university||Mississippi State University|
|First entry||Television : American Song Contest (2022)
physical statistics and more
|Height||Feet: 5′ 7″ feet
In Meters : 1.73 Square Meters
|weight||In Pounds: 132 lbs
In Kilograms : 60 Kgs
|Hobby||dancing and shopping|
social media presence
Some facts about Keyone Starr
- Keon Starr was born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi.
- She is the daughter of a Mississippi preacher.
- She refers to herself as the love child of Aretha Franklin and Lenny Kravitz.
- His musical journey started from a very young age. She began to branch out with her musical career in middle school, where she participated in the school musical and choir
- His song “I Can’t Lose” appeared on Mark Ronson’s fourth studio album “Uptown Special”, released on January 13, 2015. It debuted on the Billboard Top 20 chart and has over 7 million streaming views.
- She performed her original “Fire” on the stage of the American Song Contest.
- Keon is exploring opportunities to sing, write and compose music in Australia, Germany, London, Malaysia and Spain.
If you have. have more information about Keon Star, Please comment below we will update within an hour.
This post is auto generated. All Materials and trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your articles, please contact us.