Laura Ingraham phone number
Laura Ingraham’s phone number is +1(888)369-4762. Below are the New Laura Ingraham phone numbers:
|laura ingraham phone number||+1(888)369-4762|
|New Laura Ingraham Phone Number||+1(888)459-XXXX|
|second laura ingraham phone number||+1(888)240-XXXX|
Laura Ingraham Whatsapp Number
|laura ingraham whatsapp number||+1(888)459-XXXX|
Laura Ingraham Home Address
|Laura Ingraham House Address||Washington DC|
Laura Ingraham E mail ID
Laura Ingraham Website
Laura Ingraham social media profiles
Laura Ingraham fact
- Laura Anne Ingraham was born on June 19, 1963, in Glastonbury, Connecticut, into a middle-class family. She grew up in the small municipality of Glastonbury Center community.
- He graduated from Glastonbury High School in the city of Glastonbury, Connecticut’s only high school in 1981.
- He graduated from the prestigious Ivy League University ‘Dartmouth College’ in Hanover, New Hampshire in 1985.
- She was the editor-in-chief of the conservative newspaper The Dartmouth Review, a bi-weekly publication, during her final year of college.
- He graduated from the ‘University of the Virginia School of Law’ in 1991 with a ‘Juris Doctor’, a professional doctorate in law.
- After he graduated from law school, Ralph K. Winter, Jr., a judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York.
- He worked as an attorney for the New York-based law firm Schaden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, after briefly serving as clerk to Justice Clarence Thomas of the United States Supreme Court.
- During Ronald Reagan’s presidency, he worked as a speechwriter at Domestic Policy Advisory in the late 1980s. She was also the editor of The Prospect, a magazine published by Princeton University.
- She appeared on the cover of ‘The New York Times Magazine’ in 1995 when she wrote an essay about ‘Growing Young Conservatives’.
- He created the first annual ‘Dark Age Weekend’ in 1996 with Jay Lefkowitz, a Jewish politician and lawyer, as a counter to the ‘New Year’s Renaissance Weekend’, an American retreat for leaders.
- She worked as a CBS network analyst and host of an MSNBC network program called ‘Watch It!’ is called. in the late 1990s.
- He wrote an essay for The Washington Post in 1997 in which he discussed the need for legal protection for homosexuals.
- Her book, ‘The Hillary Trap: Looking for Power in All the Wrong Places’ was released in June 2000. This book examines the policies of Hillary Clinton.
- She started her own show ‘The Laura Ingraham Show’ in April 2001. 306 radio stations including ‘XM Satellite Radio’ broadcast the show.
- Regenery Publishing published its second book, Shut Up and Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the UN Are Subverting America, on October 25, 2003.
- The Laura Ingraham Show debuted in 2004 on the 24-hour radio network ‘Talk Radio Network’.
- On ‘Fox News Channel’, he is a guest host on ‘The O’Reilly Factor’. She also contributes to a segment called ‘The Ingraham Angle’ on a weekly basis.
- Regnery Publishing published its third book, Power to the People, on 11 September 2007. She emphasizes in this book how regular Americans can make a difference in politics and society.
- The ‘Fox News Channel’ gave her a three-week trial run in 2008 for her upcoming show ‘Just in with Laura Ingraham’. After trial time, the show was canceled and replaced by another.
- ‘The Obama Diaries’, which he published in 2010, is a fictionalized illustration of Barack Obama’s diary writing.
- ‘Off the I Jing: America’s Cultural Decline from Muffin Tops to Body Shots’ was published on July 12, 2011.
- She began presenting the nationally syndicated radio show ‘The Laura Ingraham Show’ on January 2, 2013.
- In 2015, Laura and businessman Peter Anthony created Lifejet, a conservative American website. Laura revealed in January 2018 that she had sold the majority of her shares in Lifejet to The Katz Group.
- In 2017, he released the book ‘Billionaires at the Barricades’. The book explains the election victory of Donald Trump in 2016.
- His third book, Power to the People, was published in 2007 and quickly became a best seller on the New York Times best seller list.
- The Obama Diaries, which she published in 2010, reached number one on the New York Times bestseller list. The book was included in the list of ‘Bestselling Publications’ by ‘USA Today’.
- The Laura Ingraham Show, a nationally syndicated radio talk show, is the third most popular political talk show in the United States. It was broadcast by hundreds of radio stations across the country.
- She had an affair with Robert Torricelli, a former Democratic Senator from New Jersey.
- She was engaged to Dinesh D’Souza, an Indian American writer, but the relationship ended due to unknown reasons.
- She announced her engagement to businessman James V. Reyers in April 2005. However, in May, she revealed on the radio that her marriage would be annulled due to her breast cancer difficulties. She underwent breast cancer surgery on April 26, 2005.
- Maria Caroline, Michael Dmitry and Nikolai Peter are the three children they have adopted.
- A music professor sued this famous author and radio show host for $2.4 million, for portraying her in a negative light in her writing.
- Ingraham never married, although at one time was engaged to a Chicago businessman. Regardless, Ingraham is the mother of three children, the eldest of them being a girl named Maria Caroline, who was adopted from Guatemala, and the other two boys are Michael Dimitri and Nikolai Peter, both adopted from Russia.
- Engraham worked as a staff member of The Dartmouth Review, a conservative off-campus publication, while at Dartmouth College, rising to the position of editor-in-chief as a senior. To say the least, the magazine has been involved in countless scandals, ranging from criticism of affirmative action written in Ebonics to comparing the college’s first Jewish president to Hitler. Ingraham is particularly known for publishing an article that sparked a fight with a black professor named Bill Cole, resulting in pitting college faculty against The Dartmouth Review.
- In the Reagan administration, he worked as a speechwriter. Ingraham, like many other Dartmouth Review staff members, went on to serve in the Republican presidential administration. In her case, she went on to work as a wordsmith for the Reagan administration’s domestic policy advisor.
- It has been said that the women’s movement has hindered the progress of women. In a talk relating to the effects of the Sexual Revolution, which popularized contraception and sex outside traditional heterosexual marriages, Ingraham argued that the women’s movement had, on one occasion, left women behind. As a result, it should come as no surprise that Ingraham has also attacked Planned Parenthood, referring to it as a criminal operation and comparing it to Hitler.
- Ingraham had previously rebuked Pope Francis for his environmentalist stance. His main point was that the issue was not of concern to the Catholic Church, which is surprising given that the management of the earth is not a new concept in Roman Catholicism or other major branches of Christianity. Even though she is a Roman Catholic convert, she may not share the interpretation that environmentalism is a logical extension of the order to treat the earth responsibly because managing the earth is complex enough to allow for interpretation.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.