luke benward phone number
Luke Benward’s phone number is +1(201)645-7479. Below are the New Luke Benward phone numbers:
|old luke benward phone number||+1(201)645-7479|
|new luke benward phone number||+1(213)821-XXXX|
|second luke benward phone number||+1(213)914-XXXX|
luke benward whatsapp number
|luke benward whatsapp number||+1(213)821-XXXX|
Luke Benward House Address
|Luke Benward House Address||Los Angeles|
luke benward email id
|luke benward email id||Not Available|
Luke Benward website
Luke Benward Social Media Profile
Luke Benward Facts
- Luke Aaron Benward was born on 12 May 1995 in Franklin, Tennessee. Aaron Benward, his father, is a musician. He is a member of the ‘Blue County’ musical duo. Kenda Benward, her mother, is an actress, model and acting coach. Geoffrey Benward, Benward’s grandfather, is a talented musician who specializes in contemporary Christian music. Ella and Gracie are Benward’s younger sisters.
- Benward’s ancestors are English, German and Scots-Irish. Benward was introduced to the entertainment industry as a child because he was born into a family of entertainers. She showed her singing, acting and dancing abilities since childhood.
- Luke Benward began his professional acting career in 2002 as a child artist. He played the role of David Moore in the American military film We Were Soldiers. Randall Wallace directed the film. The film is based on true events described in the book “We Were Soldiers Once… and Young” by Lieutenant General Hal Moore. Benward was offered a part in an episode of the comedy series Family Affair that same year. Benward starred as ‘Steven Dewberry’ in the 2005 comedy-drama film Buys of Winn-Dixie. Wayne Wang directed the film.
- He rose to fame after starring in the 2006 film ‘How to Eat Fried Worms’, in which he played the role of ‘Billy Forester’. This children’s comedy film was directed by Bob Dolman. The film’s protagonist, Billy, had a weak stomach and was prone to vomiting regularly. The film depicts a school challenge in which ‘Billy’ has to eat insects without vomiting. Benward did an excellent job at the position. For ‘Best Young Ensemble in a Feature Film’, he received the ‘Young Artist Award’.
- Luke Benward played the role of ‘Charlie Tuttle’ in ‘The Minutemen’, ‘Disney Channel Original Movie’ in 2008. In its first week, the science-fiction film attracted over six million viewers. One of the primary characters was ‘Charlie’. He was a gifted teenager who was dubbed an outsider in school. Benward was brilliant in the part. Benward appeared in the films ‘Mostly Ghostly’ and ‘Dog Gone’ that same year.
- Benward published his music CD ‘Let Your Love Out’ in 2009. There were five songs on the Extended Play LP. It was released by the ‘Ishine Music’ record label. For a short time, Benward toured with the Christian music group Eyeshine Live. Benward appeared in the 2010 film Dear John. Lasse Hallström directed this romantic drama film. Benward played Alan Whedon, a boy affected by Asperger’s syndrome in the film.
- Benward starred as ‘Ryan Dean’ in ‘Girl vs Monster’, ‘Disney Channel Original Movie’ in 2012. In the same year, he starred as ‘Matthew Pearson’ in the sitcom ‘Sea Daddy Run’. In 2013, she had a recurring role in the Disney Channel sitcom ‘Good Luck Charlie’. The series followed a family as they dealt with the birth of their fourth and fifth children. Benward portrayed one of the main characters, ‘Beau Landry’, an employee of a company owned by ‘Bob’.
- Benward portrayed a professional snowboarder named ‘Will Claude’ in the 2014 TV movie ‘Cloud 9’. Paul Hone directed the film, which was a sports drama. The film was shown on the Disney Channel. He appeared in the TV series ‘The Goldbergs’ and the film ‘Field of Lost Shoes’ in the same year.
- Benward has a recurring part as ‘Loy Denderson’ in the comedy series ‘Still the King’ in 2017. Benward played the role of Jack Strong in the comedy film ‘Life of the Party’ in 2018. He was also in the movies “Dumplin'” and “One Man’s Measure.”
- Luke Benward has been in several music videos. He appeared in the music videos for Martina McBride’s “Concrete Angel” and Blue County’s “That’s Cool”. Benward has been in commercials for Nintendo, McDonald’s and Willy Wonka, among others.
- Luke Benward is not married. He never connected with anyone. He enjoys video games and is a passionate fan of ‘Star Wars’. He enjoys both football and music. The Beatles, Bruno Mars and Eminem are among his favorite artists. Benward and his family currently reside in Los Angeles.
- Benward performed with a toothpick in his mouth during his audition for ‘Because of Winn-Dixie’. The director was taken with this quirk and cast Benward in the film.
We are so grateful that you read this story till the end! We want you to consider sharing this article and read our other posts.
Disclaimer: The above data has been obtained from various sites/media reports. The site does not ensure the accuracy and precision of the figures.